Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Night Update

This might be super quick! I am waiting on a friend to give me a shout before we head out for some food and a night on the town. I think we are gonna got some Chinese food! LoL I find it funny that the Chinese people here speak Spanish. I always feel like they should speak broken English. But I love the food so I'm not complaining. I've had two productive days of studying! Wooohooo... I mean I should probably be saying i've had two productive months of studying but that just isn't the case.

Right this second I'm drinking this coffee/milk/chocolate thing that my host family loves. And well I absolutely love it but it gives me such a headache it's not funny. I'm not sure if it's because the amount of sugar in it or the chemicals that make it taste so damn good but I think i'm addicted. I'm gonna have to smuggle some of this stuff into the United States. I hope they don't catch me running across the border.

Anyway it looks like the Chinese was scraped and now it's gonna be pizza time! I love that when I chat with people online I imagine that I am actually hearing them talk to me! Is that weird? Let me know!

Stra10

PS: I'll try to make it longer next time! (ha thats what she said)

No comments:

Post a Comment