Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Night Update

Hola! I want to start putting up blog post on Friday nights! Right now it's Saturday morning but I have to start sometime. Let's Recap the Week! I've been sick! Yeah pretty much sums it up! Upload a new video to my youtube channel! Started a new design for my blog. And I've come up with some goals! Let us dive in...

Being sick is not fun. What are those people called that actually fake being sick? Hypercondriacs? That would be the worst thing in the world to have to go around all the time trying to be and act sick. I couldn't do it. Well I could but man would I be miserable. I think by Monday I will be back to my normal self. Maybe a small sniffle here and there.

I have another video to upload to youtube but I need to figure out how to reduce the background noise. My camera has a lot of static that I don't think should be there. So if your someone that watches my few videos be looking for it around middle of next week. Yeah I even procrastinate with procrastinating. My youtube channel is here!

Like the way my blog looks? Totally original I know! Actually I signed up for a wordpress and I was really excited and was about to scrap this blog and make that my main blog! But to do simple CSS edits you have to pay like $15 bucks a month. And then you don't have the ability for Ad's but they can put Ad's on your site in which you don't get any reward. There was a few other things I ended up not liking and came back here! Yey. Although I must admit wordpress has functionality I really wish blogger did and their business model is well genius but I still refuse to pay for any service online! But yes so right now I'm creating my own layout. Hopefully it will be up soon.

Right now I don't feel like i'm getting much done. The only thing I have to do is learn Spanish! Even that I feel like i'm failing at. I blame the sickness for that because I just don't have the patients to listen let alone put a sentence together. Tomorrow I have to do some dedicated practice! I'll try to get two hours in.

Really, I have nothing to do. Back home I always something to do next. Example! I would wake up at 6 for practice. Then I'd come home shower and make some breakfast. I would cram whatever homework was due into the little bit of free time I had and head off to class. Then internship. Evening practice! Home to shower and make dinner. Then evening class and well homework/procrastination/friends/library/internet/tv/video games. And then sleep to wake up and do it all again. And that was my life for the last 4 years! In Chile it's wake up around 1, eat lunch, go to 4 to 6 hours of class, come home, eat, internet, and sleep!

I've come up with a list of stuff that is going to occupy my days in Chile. I have to start going to bed by 12. Thats the only way this is going to work! I'll post later on how thats working out. I start volunteer teaching kids in English sometime next month! I'm really looking forward to it.

Also, usually I have a pretty big goal in my life that keeps me rolling forward. So I've decided that the Leadville 100 Mile Run is all mine! I think I can break 20 hrs if I have a good year of running. As time goes on i'll readjust my goal-time depending if I think I can go faster or slower! Maybe i'll even win it....

Sorry that was so long and ramblely but thats whats on my mind right now!

Check Out - thesixyone

Stra10

No comments:

Post a Comment