Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Night Update

Hola Everyone! Well whats up? Not much here. Just sitting in my room listening to Love Song Meets Viva La Vida. Love that song. Listen to it while you read the rest of this here!

So the other day in class I was thinking. Well not thinking about class but still thinking! And I was thinking that I'm about six+ years away from my physical prime but how far away am I from my mental prime?!?! So I went out and scowered the internet looking for some answers and I have yet to find what i'm looking for. But no so I am creating a list of skills I want to acquire in my life time so I can keep that thing between my ears working like a well oiled machine. Here are some of them:

Chess - Master Level
Piano - Debussy Clair de Lune
Guitar - Just want to Jam
Math - Solve most partial differential equations
Spanish - Fluent
Chinese - Fluent
English - Larger Vocabulary
Hindi - General Knowledge
Reading - 500+ wpm with 80% comprehension
Dancing - Traditional world Dances (Waltz, Tango, Salsa, etc...)
Reading - 20 books a year (would love to do 52 a year)
Programming - Oh lord it's gonna be my life one day

Thats all I have right now for skills I want to aquire. I really had a hard time not putting stuff like sailing, and sky diving, and all that kind of stuff I want to do. Ok well I kind of have sugar headache from all the candy my parents sent me for my birthday. I love CANDY! And now I just ate the rest of my birthday torta! Yeah I'm gonna be sick. Ok well till next time have fun.

Love This Song


Stra10

2 comments:

  1. Ohh i saw on a documentary that if you just try to do the crossword puzzle every morning in the newspaper, itll keep your brain young and oiled up!

    and i lovee debussy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? That has just made the rest of my life a lot easier! Off to buy a spanish crossword puzzle in the morning....

    ReplyDelete