Monday, October 26, 2009

Friday Night Update

Hello My Audience of 3! I say 3 only because I have 3 followers. I know more than 3 of you read this or at least I hope more than 3 people do. But lets see what i've done since we last....

And 3 days later.....i start to finish this once again!

I am just forcing my self to sit down and pound these keys! You would think that this would be easy but it isn't. I have all the time in the world right now to do whatever I want but I have the hardest time finding time to do anything. Blame it on my scatter brain.

Since the last we talked I have traveled to the Atacama Desert, battle a serious episode of diarrhea (Peptibismol does not work) and yesterday I turned 24! Woohooo for getting old. Actually I am not old yet and probably never will be.

My Spanish is improving. Imagine that! However the better it gets the more I find I can't say. It's a never ending viscous circle. Talking with the Chileans is what is making it improve the most. Speaking spanish with another gringos I find is more of a "Hey look my Spanish is better than yours talent show!" Not everyone is like that but for the majority I think it holds true. I have just found that the Chileans are more willing to help you say something correctly than just tell you how you said it wrong. But it makes sense, there is more reward for a Chilean if they take their time to teach you something because then they also get to practice their English. But anyway.....

I got one month of classes left and then two weeks in Patagonia. I have a lot of stuff to buy for my backpacking trip. It's ok. It will be worth it. The weather here has been so nice. Like today it was 81 degrees without a cloud in the sky. So when there is such nice weather I go for a run. I have ran 3 days in a row now. And if I ran here in a bit that will be 4 days in a row. And if I run 5 days in a row that will be a record for running consecutively in Chile for me. And I plan on running leadville....psssh!

Alright well I'm gonna get off here and head off for a run. But look out on youtube for a new video within the week and I'll upload my pictures from the Atacama and the soccer game tomorrow night. Until next time.....

Enjoy


Stra10

No comments:

Post a Comment