Sunday, June 21, 2009

First Day of Summer!

I love the first day of summer! I know yesterday was just about as long as today and tomorrow will only be a second or two shorter. But today was the longest day of the year. A total of 25 hours and 64 seconds. And now we'll have a week of it.

Typically I like to get up at sunrise and try to spend most of the day outside. I did get up at sunrise but took a nap till 9. Then I met up with a good friend and went for 17 mile long run. I however got sun burnt on our two how jog through the hills. That sun was brutal today.

Later after recovering from dehydration and eating blueberry pancakes mom, sis, and I went out to see dad at the multi cultural festival in Parkersburg. There was a band called Maidens IV and they were pretty awesome! We feasted at Rubi's Pizza place.

Anyway that was pretty much my whole day. I'd call it a success!

Stra10

No comments:

Post a Comment