Thursday, June 25, 2009

27 Days Till Chile!

Wowhooo yeah 27 days! I'm pretty excited today about my adventure. I still have a hand full of things to do.

1st I need to get my visa! Check this out this out! Their website is terrible. You have to submit all papers by email or via stale mail. Hello this is 2009 have someone develop you an online submission application that is secure. I mean really it's not that hard. It still amazes me how many organizations, especially government ones, that are still in the dark when it comes to these kinds of technology.

2nd I need to move out of my apartment. I wish I would have taken a picture of what my landlords did to my bathroom. I'll post some before and after shots of it and if they aren't done today I'll post a halfway done shot of it as well.

3rd I need my plane ticket! I guess that might be the most important of the things I have left to do. Oh yeah that is why I am saving it till last. I have it all under control.

"This Just In! It's raining like cats and dogs outside!"

Stra10

No comments:

Post a Comment