Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quick Break

It's been a day or two. I'm posting because for some reason Linkin Park puts me in the mood to write. I'm fighting a slight cold. This week has been crazy. I'm a little stressed but I try to just do one thing at a time. Sometimes those things are back to back but hey it's my life and it's my choice for it to be that way.

Practice sucked today! My legs were dead. Days like to day make me think that I can't run anymore. I'm still breaking 16 in 1 week & 2 days.

I have so many things I'm gonna do that I can put them into these categories: Travel. Read. Write. Create. Destroy. Own. Sell. Learn. Teach. Coach. I feel like I don't have enough time in a day. Time is racing to it's end and I'm headed in the wrong direction. Ok I'm gonna finish my English Paper, Study for 2 Exams, Eat and Sleep!



Stra10

Currently Listening To: Linkin Park - Hands Held High

No comments:

Post a Comment